RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Transfers: News, rumours and suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Huber
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.12.2014 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Status as of December 1st 2014:

At the moment there aren't any rumors around any players we are buying or selling, I think it comes down to a couple of things.

- The insecurity around the coach up until a couple of weeks ago.
- The new head of the sports department has yet to be hired.

Currently there are two players with insecure futures.

- Mix Diskerud does not seem to be signing a new contract (recently sold his house, and went on vacation to the USA).
- Strandberg contract only lasts until the end of summer, and he did not see much time on the field this fall.

We already have a replacement for Strandberg in Eylofson, but we need a new backup player if Strandberg leaves.

As for Mix we got Midtsjø back from loan, so we might not see a new direct replacement for him either. Midtsjø with the youngsters Sørmo and Sæther could fill the void.

What most people are hoping for is a new left back if Skjelvik is unable to fill the position.

As for the activity so far, we have picked up Andre Hansen (GK) on free transfer, and Emil Nielsen (offensive player) was bought this summer, but completes his transfer to the club in January.

Daniel Berntsen (midfield) has been sold to Sweden, and Brede Moe has ben sold to Bodø Glimt
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 03.12.2014 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this dripping?! Who'll play in the next season of we'll sell everyone? Now Ronning and Sormo... Berntsern... in the last season Nielsen, Chibuike... Perhpas Diskerud too...
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 10.12.2014 11:56    Post subject: goalkepeers? Reply with quote

Orlund went away, preferred the Sweden second division to Rosenborg. The third keeper went away cause want play more. Who remain?
SeG
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.12.2014 12:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will have Andrè Hansen and Alexander Lund Hansen in goal next season. Thats a pretty decent pair i think. Örlund also wanted to move home to sweden at some point so this the best solution for both parts, allthough i think Örlund would have stayed a season or two extra if he had the chance.

Formerly known as STRANDerGUD
SeG
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.12.2014 12:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

All in all we are not looking any worse in the goalkeeper position than this season, so considering Andrè Hansen was free, we can be satisfied

OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 10.12.2014 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that 2 x A. Hansen is probably better in sum than Ørlund + Hansen this year, and look forward to seeing how this turns out.

But we kinda HAVE to have a third keeper, don't we? Injuries happen, and if our first choice is out, we can't play without a reserve on the bench...

Hopefully they will come up with a more stable solution to this than the weird Stubhaug thing from this year.
SeG
Veteran

PostPosted: 10.12.2014 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true, usually a young prospect, but right now im not sure if RBK has that kind of youngster that is on the brink of being good enough to be a third goalie.

Someone else probably have a better overveiw of the young goalkeepers Rosenborg have.

mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 12.12.2014 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen another youngster in RBK, Helmester. Now, how many youngster do we have for the training?
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 13.12.2014 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

STRANDerGUD wrote:
That is true, usually a young prospect, but right now im not sure if RBK has that kind of youngster that is on the brink of being good enough to be a third goalie.

Someone else probably have a better overveiw of the young goalkeepers Rosenborg have.

I've seen in the norsk forum you talked about the youngsters... Sakjor, Saeter... I didn't understood very well what you said bout it...
Hedning
Legende

PostPosted: 13.12.2014 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sæter is a very promising midfielder, Helmersen is a promising attacker that has scored a lot of goals for our 3. team and some for our 2. team.

Sakor is in Juventus and is not our player.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how many youngster do we have for the training?" ? We have many youngsters, but only 3 or 4 are likely to play matches for the 1. team in the comming year.
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 13.12.2014 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

mondorosenborgbk wrote:
I've seen another youngster in RBK, Helmester. Now, how many youngster do we have for the training?

Helmersen is the only one at the moment that will be training with Rosenborg's first team of young players who aren't a part of the first team squad, and is still a junior (born 1996 or later). Sørmø (1996) and Sæter (1998) who are still junior players are already a part of the first team.

But there could be more players on the way, Sæter and Helmersen (born in 1998) are part of what looks to be a very exciting generation for Rosenborg. The Rosenborg team who have won the Under 16 cup in Norway the two last season's (Sæter and Helmersen a part of both) could produce even more players to the first team. But next season might be one season to early for the best of the remaining players from that team.

Could mention that goalkeeper Daniel Hagen (1997) might get to train with the Rosenborg team next season since the current number 3 goalkeeper for Rosenborg, Jacob Storevik (1996) look set to leave after Rosenborg made it clear he isn't a part of their plans for the future. But Hagen is most likely not a player who will play for Rosenborg, unless André Hansen and Lund Hansen both gets injured that is.

Last edited by Vegard2711 on 13.12.2014 14:00; edited 2 times in total
OrionPax
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.12.2014 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there is of course the matter of which players will remain with Rosenborg. Some of the young talents will probably be matched well in the 3. division, but some of them need a higher level. If they don't play for the A-squad, then perhaps it is better for them to go on loan to Ranheim or Levanger for at least the first half of the year?

It would be AWESOME of Sæther and/or Helmersen would stay with the first team, learn from the best, and then get 10-20 minutes at the end of league matches here and there to get some experience against real (tired) opponents!
Vegard2711
Legende

PostPosted: 13.12.2014 14:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can almost guarantee that Sæter and Helmersen will stay at Rosenborg this season and not be sent out on loan. Sørmo on the other hand looks to be on his way to Levanger on loan.
mondorosenborgbk
Junior

PostPosted: 20.12.2014 14:29    Post subject: Who remains? Reply with quote

Diskerud and Sormo (even if in loan) went away... who remains in our team? How many youngsters do we have? Maybe they are the only hope for us...
andrezinho
Veteran

PostPosted: 20.12.2014 14:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rbk.no/team1players / http://www.rbkweb.no/spillere
http://www.rbk.no/team2players
http://www.rbk.no/team3players
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.06.2015 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muhammed Demirci is currently on trial at the Norwegian club Rosenborg.

The 20-year-old midfielder attended a training session at the club training grounds today.

“Muhammed is an exciting footballer, we will monitor his progress while he is on trial.” Rosenborg manager Kare Ingebrigtsen was quoted as saying by Eurosport.

Read more: Former Barcelona target on trial at Rosenborg
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.01.2016 16:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norway striker Alexander Toft Soderlund is set to sign for French club Saint-Etienne from Norwegian champions Rosenborg, the Ligue 1 side announced on Saturday.

(...)

The 28-year-old arrived in France on Friday night to finalise the contract details and after training with the club on Saturday will put pen to paper on Monday.

Saint-Etienne coach Christophe Galtier said he hoped that Soderlund would be ready for next Sunday's trip to Nantes.

Read more: Norway's Soderlund set for Saint-Etienne move
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.01.2016 18:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Celtic] have invited the 17-year-old [Kristoffer Ajer] to train at Lennoxtown this week as Ronny Deila looks to bolster his squad in the current transfer window.

Ajer is somewhat sought after given that he has already captain Start in the Norwegian league - with whom he has a year remaining on his current deal – and his precocious performances have brought him to the attention of Liverpool, Spurs and Roma while he is also believed to be wanted in his homeland by Rosenborg.

(...)

“One thing about Ronny is that he has a good track record of getting the best out of young talent and this is probably the right time for Kristoffer to think of going,” said [Vidar] Riseth.

“Ronny is the kind of manager who can get the best out of him without putting him under too much pressure. He is sensible that way. It is also probably good for the player now to have a different challenge although I do know that there has been strong interest from Rosenburg too.”

Read more: Vidar Riseth backs Kristoffer Ajer move to Celtic
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 08.01.2016 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Riku Riski] joins [Dundee] United from Norwegian club Rosenborg Ballklub until the end of the season and has experience of working with Head Coach Mixu Paatelainen at both club and international level previously.

Riski said, “I’ve known the Head Coach for many years and have worked with him for a long time at both club and international level. I look forward to working with him again. I see this as a great challenge. I follow the Ladbrokes Premiership and the situation the Club finds itself in doesn’t scare me. I know what we have to do as a team and I will give my all every week.

“The football culture in Scotland is so strong and I am excited about testing myself in this environment. I relish the opportunity to perform for Dundee United and help the Club go forward.”

Read more: UNITED SECURE RISKI SIGNING

Even more news: Mikkelsen returns to Nordsjælland while Morten Gamst Pedersen is set to retire after he was released by Rosenborg yesterday.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.01.2016 22:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riski, though, was hopeful of a fresh start in Trondheim when he returned to the club last month – but was left disappointed once more as he was again told he did not feature in boss Kare Ingebrigtsen’s plans.

However, the player, capped 26 times for Finland, is trying to focus on the positives.

“I came back from my holidays and was getting ready for the new season,” he explained. “But then something happened and Rosenborg said maybe it was better if I looked for something else this season.

“It was then that we heard from Mixu and Dundee United and I decided to come here.

“It was disappointing to be told I could go but I’m not bitter or anything. Sometimes things go like that in football.

“When I heard about the opportunity to come here I was excited. I want to do really well here and see what happens after that.”

Read more: Riku Riski backs Dundee United to beat the drop

"There's always pressure on the player when he comes in the middle of the season, it's not an easy situation but I don't take so much pressure out of it.

"I don't take all the goalscoring pressure myself, we have great players, good strikers at this club, it's just about getting those first goals in and getting the confidence back up. I think it will go from there."

Read more: Riku Riski: Previous work with Dundee United boss will help me settle
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.01.2016 18:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Brad] Smith's contract expired in June, but he was never released by the Reds, who felt if he was to leave, he would do so commanding a tribunal fee.

He would not sign a contract with Liverpool until November – having trials at Barnsley and Norwegian club Rosenborg during his spell on the sidelines – but has found himself in Jurgen Klopp's thoughts over the past few months.

“Was I worried it was the end? Yes definitely,” admits Smith. “A lot of things go through your mind when things like that are happening.

“You don’t know what is going to happen, it is hard, hard for your family and friends. The way it has gone it is working out.

“I was living with my mum at the time and I was speaking to staff at Liverpool throughout the whole time.

“I am just glad the way it has turned out.”

(...)

Born in Australia, he moved over to England aged 14 – but did so with some achievements in other sporting spheres. Indeed, he could have taken a different track before he was a teenager.

“I did sprinting from the age of nine to 14 until I came over here,” he says. “I was better at the 200m – I used to do it in 22 seconds and 100m in 11 seconds flat. I was about 14.

“I used to run for the school and if you won you went to a national level. I never actually won at the top, top level. I was third once.

“I started playing football at 10. I was doing both. I used to do sprint training, but then I had to put that aside and do it for school and stuff. I got more into football.”

Read more: Liverpool FC: Brad Smith 'feared it was the end' for him at Anfield as he prepares for home debut
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.01.2017 23:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dundalk's preparations for the 2017 campaign got underway on Monday afternoon when the players were put through their paces by Graham Byrne at DkIT Sport.

New signings Conor Clifford, Jamie McGrath, Niclas Vemmelund and Sean Hoare all took part, as did David McMillan and John Mountney, who have both committed their future to the league champions.

“Sligo were keen to sign John and there was interest from Cork aswell while Rosenborg were interested in David on the back of his Champions League goals. It was a possibility we might have lost them so it's good to get them back,' said Lilywhites boss Stephen Kenny.

Read more: New faces on show as Dundalk arrive back for pre-season

Forget Manchester United and Liverpool. Super Sunday was taking place in Dundalk!

McMillan had been linked with a switch to Shamrock Rovers over the winter but signing for another Irish club was never in his thoughts.

A Scandinavian club - believed to be Norwegian side Rosenborg - did make an enquiry but the 28-year-old said that Stephen Kenny's offer - which was on the table from a very early stage - was the only one that mattered.

“There was some interest from a club in Europe but it came to nothing. They wanted time to move players out and I have found in the past that if a club isn't too eager to complete a deal then it's probably not going to happen,” he explained to the Dundalk Democrat shortly after penning his new one-year deal.

“I came to an agreement with Stephen early on. He said he would give me time but eventually it got to the stage where I had to make a decision. Dundalk offered me a fantastic deal and I couldn't let it slip through my fingers. In the end, it was a no-brainer to stay and I'm delighted to be back.”

Read more: McMillan delighted to be back at Dundalk

The architect's stats includes 16 goals in 31 league games and 5 hits in 6 UCL qual. matches last year. No goals in Dundalk's historic Europa League campagin.

Not to be confused with this guy.
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 11:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys,

Due to the number of transfers and me trying to settle in to the Netherlands w a new job and searching for a new place to stay, I couldnt keep track of how the team will be shaped next year. I really am curious is Matti or Lukas or Mush will get the top striker spot? Or is there still a search? Reitan secure on the right? Skjelvik or Bjordal in center next to Tore? Who is destined to be transferred away, or who is rumored to be coming in? I know its a lot to ask but would love to really understand the squad atm RBK
Jitta138
Proff

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 11:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I look now it looks as if:

Hansen - Ostbo - JFL

Reitan - ?
Tore - Jakob
Bjordal - Skjelvik
Meling - Alex

Anders - Marius
Mike - Magnus
Midtsjo - Gudi

Helland - Milan
Lukas - Matti
de Lanlay (+) - Mush

how accurate Very Happy ?
Fusion
Veteran

PostPosted: 08.02.2017 12:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansen
Meling Reginiussen Rasmussen/Skjelvik Gersbach
Jensen Konradsen Midtsjø
Helland Spalvis Jevtovic

My preferred lineup! Switch Jevtovic with de Lanlay once he's back from injury, and maybe use Jevtovic instead of Helland when he's bad/injured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb