RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RBK møter vinneren av Sheriff vs Jeunesse Esch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBKSandvika
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.06.2004 12:17    Post subject: RBK møter vinneren av Sheriff vs Jeunesse Esch Reply with quote

Hva synes dere? Laughing
RBKSandvika
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.06.2004 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeunesse D'esche

Esch-sur-Alzette is a city of c. 25,000 inhabitants, located in the South-West of Luxembourg, on the French border (thus explaining the name of the stadium Stade de la Frontière, litt. Border Stadium). Esch was one of the centers of iron mining in Luxembourg, and metallurgical industry is still active there. Esch-sur-Alzette should not be mistaken for another Esch, Esch-sur-Sure, located in the North of Luxembourg.

Jeunesse d'Esch was founded in 1907.
The club won the national championship in 1921, 1937, 1951, 1954, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1963, 1967, 1968, 1970, 1970, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1980, 1983, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, and 1999.
The club won the national Cup in 1935, 1937, 1946, 1954, 1973, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1988, 1997, 1999, and 2000.
The club qualified for the second round of European Cups twice in its history:

1959/60, Champion Clubs' Cup (now Champions' League), against IKS Lodz (Poland): 5-0/1-2.
1963/64, Fair Cities' Cup (now UEFA Cup), against Valkeakoski (Finland): 1-4/4-0.
The colours of the club are black and white, striped (when playing at home), and black and blue, striped (when playing away).

Supporter website---->>>> http://www.glorydays.lu/
RBKSandvika
Veteran

PostPosted: 25.06.2004 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tirastapol Sheriff

Website-----> http://www.fc.sheriff.md/...ture/main/

The club foundation April 4, 1997
A debut of a team called ?Tiras?, which was registered to play in Division ?B? of the Football Championship of Moldova, happened in summer of 1996. A company called ?Sheriff? became the sponsor of the team before the beginning of the second round. A club with the same name was created on April 4, 1997 and was headed by the company president Victor Gushan.
The team was given a goal ? to enter the National Division of the Championship of Moldova.
An experienced tutor, who worked with clubs of premier league of soviet football, A.L. Aleskerov was invited for the position of the chief coach to accomplish the intended. As a result the ?Sheriff? team surpassed the other teams of Division ?A? and entered the national Division of Moldova.

The holder of the Moldova Cup of 1998/1999 season
The debut of the ?Sheriff? team in the National Division happened at the Tiraspol city council stadium on July 11, 1998.
The day May 27, 1999 entered the history of FC ?Sheriff? as a golden line. The final of the Football Cup of Moldova. FC ?Constructorul? vs. FC?Sheriff?. Unbelievable by its dramatic effect and nerve-strain match of deserving opponents. The match after the normal time finished in a draw, 1:1, then extra time, and on the 109th minute the golden goal was scored. The ?Sheriff? team became the holder of the Moldova Cup for the first time. Next season ?Sheriff? becomes the holder of silver medals of the Championship of Moldova.

Golden Double ? 2000/2001
Many experts had a common opinion that in this season ?Sheriff? would be the main competitor for a multiple champion of Moldova, the ?Zimbru? team from Chisinau.
It really happened this way. Four rounds before the end of the championship in the duel ?Sheriff? vs. ?Zimbru? the destiny of gold medals was in question. The game was played at the campus of ?Zimbru? The match finished with the result 1:3, ?Sheriff? became the leader. All the 4 games left to play till the end of the Championship the team from Tiraspol won. The President of Football Federation of Moldova Pavel Cebanu presented the Cup of the Champion and gold medals to the team at the Tiraspol city council stadium on June 12.
When playing the Cup of Moldova ?Sheriff? faced in the final with its opponent the ?Nistru? team. The key cup duel was played in Chisinau at the Republican stadium on May 23, 2001. The normal time and overtime finished with this result 0:0. The holder of the Cup was supposed to be determined by a series of penalty kicks. Four players of both teams successfully stroke the opponent?s goal and only the last ball the ?Sheriff? goalkeeper stroke back and gave victory to the team. So, ?Sheriff? made the
?golden double? for the first time, having won all the awards of the season.

Another ?golden double? 2001/2002
?Sheriff? started the 11th Championship of Moldova on August 4. The current champion and the Cup holder began the season without any hesitation. As a result the team reached the first half being at the first place, having 9 points of advantage before FC ?Zimbru?, which was the Champion 8 times before.
In spring 2002 the second half of the 11th Championship of Moldova began. Being at the high level of performance, ?Sheriff? actually became a double Champion of Moldova 6 rounds before the end of the tournament.
The destiny of the Cup in this season as well as in 2000/2001 was supposed to be decided in the final game ?Sheriff? vs. Nistru?. ?Sheriff? won with the result 3:2 and became the Cup holder for the 3rd time and made the golden double twice.

Historical milestones:
April 4, 1997 The foundation of the club
1998/1999 The Moldova Cup Holder
1999 UEFA Cup (qualifying matches)
1999/2000 Silver medallist of the Moldova Championship
2000 UEFA Cup (qualifying matches)
2000/2001 The Moldova Cup holder
2000/2001 The Champion of Moldova
2001 UEFA Champions League (qualifying matches)
2001/2002 The Moldova Cup holder
2002 The Cup of the Commonwealth
2001/2002 The Champion of Moldova
2002 UEFA Champions League (qualifying matches)
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.06.2004 13:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det blir nok Sheriff vi møter. Moldovene tapte knepent (0-0, 0-2) mot Skakhtar Donetsk i fjorårets CL-kvalik, og er et bruktbart lag - mye bedre enn Jeunesse d'Esch.

Her er en reportasje til Dagbladets Magasinet om klubben, byen og landet: Røverlandet bortenfor elva (koster dessverre noen kroner å lese saken)

Helt siden jeg leste artikkelen i april, hadde jeg en følelse av at det skulle bli RBK - Sheriff... Shocked
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.06.2004 13:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

I følge Endre Storholt i RBK, får vi hjemmekamp først - onsdag 28. juli. Kampstart er allerede satt til kl. 20.45.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.07.2004 11:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIA "avslører etterretningshemmeligheter":

Formerly ruled by Romania, Moldova became part of the Soviet Union at the close of World War II. Although independent from the USSR since 1991, Russian forces have remained on Moldovan territory east of the Dniester River supporting the Slavic majority population, mostly Ukrainians and Russians, who have proclaimed a "Transnistria" republic. The poorest nation in Europe, Moldova became the first former Soviet state to elect a Communist as its president in 2001.

Les mer: CIA - The World Factbook - Moldova

...og her er mer utfyllende info om landet: turism.md
RBKw
Rutinert

PostPosted: 01.07.2004 12:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas, kan du ikke kopiere det som står på den sida inn hit a Razz
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.07.2004 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Som ventet fikk Sheriff heller lett match mot Jeunesse Esch.

Forsvareren Yury Priganyuk ga Sheriff ledelsen etter 32 minutters spill, mens angriperen Teimuraz Burnadze fastslo sluttresultatet med sin 2-0-scoring etter 67 minutter på Bolshaya Sportivnaya Arena.

Returen spilles på Stade de la Frontière, Esch-sur-Alzette i Luxembourg førstkommende onsdag.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.07.2004 10:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeunesse Esch - Sheriff 1-0

Selv om jeg oddsen min røk på grunn av Sheriff, ser jeg positivt på dette resultatet. UEFAs kampreferat tyder på Jeunesse Esch faktisk dominerte returkampen mot Sheriff, og det tyder helt klart på svakheter hos Rosenborgs motstander de kommende to onsdagene. Om det skulle være av interesse, så har jeg laget en liten «analyse» av Sheriff.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 01.08.2004 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Det må sies at Moldova ikke direkte er paradis på jord:

Arrow Ira (5) bor i lutfattige Moldova - der menneskekjøtt selges som menneskemat
Arrow Rosenborg til mafiareir i Øst-Europa
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.08.2004 23:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheriff - Rosenborg

Da er det snart tid for avreise, da. Charterflyet letter fra Værnes kl. 10.00 i morgen tidlig.

Undertegnede skal prøve å få til lagt ut en oppdatering i løpet av oppholdet i Moldova, men som du sikkert forstår, kan det gjerne bli vanskelig.

I mellomtida; her er litt lesestoff: Moldova neste stopp

I alle fall; dette blir spennende på alle måter - også sportslig sett! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Sportslig avdeling All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb