RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How did you become a Rosenborg supporter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matthieu
Junior

PostPosted: 21.09.2012 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks

I'm a French guy and i arrived in Trondheim 2 months ago. The city is very nice although the weather is very strange.

I went to the stadium 3 times and i found the atmosphere nice. I hope coming again but tickets are quite expensive.

I'm very curious about your club and i hope that we will have interesting talks here.
georgios
Veteran

PostPosted: 21.09.2012 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

The weather in Trondheim and Trøndelag in general is not very stable, but you will learn to appreciate the days where the sun is shining. Smile

The ticket prices are a bit steep, but its worth it. Just skip dinner two times a week. Smile

Hope your interest develops into passion and that you can celabrate league and european succsess with us in the near future.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 28.02.2013 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

georgios wrote:
The ticket prices are a bit steep, but its worth it. Just skip dinner two times a week. Smile

Haha, interesting advice! Razz

Welcome to the forum! My interest in Rosenborg has grown massively since I first saw them in 2009 with one of the members here, Troilonge. I came back last May to see them three times, including 16th May, so I like to think I'm a big fan of them now. People think I'm strange for liking a Norwegian football team here in the UK so it's always cool to see fans from different countries!
BelgiaRBK
Junior

PostPosted: 11.01.2014 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RBK fans,

I'm a Belgian football fan and have been a fan of Rosenborg ever since 1999/2000. That's when I first followed the Champions League. It was during this tournament that I became fan of my three favourite foreign teams: Sparta Prague, Lazio and of course Rosenborg.

Two years ago I made a tour around Scandinavia with a couple of friends and we stayed in Trondheim for a few days. I insisted to visit Lerkendal and bought myself a white home jersey.

While studying I got bored during my break and I started searching the internet for one of the players I used to put into my RBK-team in the FIFA 2000 game back in the day, wondering what had become of him. I could'nt find anything on the internet, except over here. I noticed this forum and registered immediately.

Unfortunately I do not speak Norwegian, though I do understand some phrases here and there.

In my country, if you'd be interested, I support Anderlecht.

Cheers RBK
Kjello
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 11.01.2014 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

BelgiaRBK wrote:
While studying I got bored during my break and I started searching the internet for one of the players I used to put into my RBK-team in the FIFA 2000 game back in the day, wondering what had become of him. I could'nt find anything on the internet, except over here. I noticed this forum and registered immediately.

Welcome!
Who are we talking about?
BelgiaRBK
Junior

PostPosted: 11.01.2014 18:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mads Skjærvold.

I don't recall him playing any significant part in the real squad though, but he always managed to score important goals in the FIFA 2000 game Very Happy
jhramone
Junior

PostPosted: 21.06.2014 18:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I am an American living in Minnesota, however when I was in 8th grade I went to live with our cousins in Norway. I stayed for three and a half months in Trondheim and Svalbard. My cousin is an avid Rosenborg supporter and took me to several matches. The first one, against Viking I think, I will admit was boring and rainy. I didn't fully appreciate soccer, having never watched it in the US. The second match though was against Brann. The match was electric and I was hooked. I watched every other game during my stay on tv and have followed RBK since. I hope to improve my Norsk on the forum and hopefully visit Norway and go to some games this upcoming fall!
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 22.06.2014 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to RBKweb! Always interesting to hear from foreign fans.
Martinssen
Junior

PostPosted: 30.01.2016 02:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I am new here and just want to introduce myself. I come from the Czech Republic and yes, I am a friend of Czech RBK fan who I believe you know well from here.

I don´t have "my RBK story". All is linked with Gamsten, not this one who came to RBK in 2014 but in 2006 when I started to watch English Premier League more closely. I really liked the way Gamsten played and I was amazed by his lef foot. I wanted to know more about him and that got me to the point where I am now. He became a real role model for me. I would never imagine how he influenced my life. So in that time I started to be interested in Norway as a whole, its culture, literature, Norwegian football etc. I also started learning the language. It was completely random that I got to know Czech RBK fan many years ago and that Gamsten came to RBK and I could see him again live after I saw him against Spurs and Czech Republic (he scored in both matches). I hoped he would play again but it didn´t happen. I was just happy to see him.

I visited Norway and Lerkendal for the first time last summer together with Czech RBK fan (I don´t even remember how we got to know each other maybe he remembers and tells us). I was lucky enough to watch 2 matches (against Mjøndalen and Steaua and a training in mid-week). I was really impressed by the atmosphere at the stadium and especially by the one of the whole city. Trondheim is beautiful and I can´t wait to be back again! I´ve known Rosenborg for many many years from the time when the club played regularly in the Champions League at the end of 90s so I can say it was definitely the first Norwegian club I´d heard about.

I can´t say I am "ekte Rosenborg supporter" but I really like the way the club goes now. The biggest club in Norway but very close to the fans. You can really feel that the club is your family and that´s something I really appreciate and that´s also a reason why I like Rosenborg.

I´m going to post in Norwegian to improve my language skills because I love speaking Norwegian but I am not as good as I would like to be in it.

Last edited by Martinssen on 30.01.2016 03:10; edited 1 time in total
Fusion
Veteran

PostPosted: 30.01.2016 02:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Always nice to see people out of Norway supporting Rosenborg.
Martinssen
Junior

PostPosted: 31.01.2016 15:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I am looking forward to share my opinions here.
janesill
Junior

PostPosted: 07.04.2016 04:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg is not as huge as other football clubs but it is indeed starting to get more recognition worldwide. My father have been an avid Rosenborg fan. He watches a lot of clips with me. With that, I also liked the way the team played and the camaraderie among members that came along with it.
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 07.04.2016 08:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! How does someone in the Philipines become a fan of Rosenborg? I'd like to hear his story too.
krist2
Rutinert

PostPosted: 07.04.2016 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please tell us Smile
oxford nz
Junior

PostPosted: 06.07.2020 08:13    Post subject: New Zealand RBK fan Reply with quote

Hello. My first post on this forum, having been reading posts for the last 3 years.
I am from New Zealand and started following the Eliteserien football 3 years ago when I started playing the fantasy football game. My family line can be traced back to England and then back to Norway so I have followed the Norway National team and RBK for many years.
Hoping to learn a bit of Norwegian so I can post on the main site with out using google translate would be good.
A nice result today 0-3 away from home shows promise that the season will improve.
My 3 RBK players in the fantasy game are Hedenstad, Trondsen and Borven.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 06.07.2020 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Do not hesitate to ask if you want some details missing in translation.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.10.2021 18:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRK on track: Fotballgalskap
President Skroob
Junior

PostPosted: 20.02.2022 02:26    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello fellow fans!

I am a true American from the USA. I have been a fan since Mix Diskerud played here! My girlfriend at the time haha was his second cousin and we started watching the games when we could find them lol and cheered him and the team on.

Even after we broke up lol and he left, I continued to follow the team and have been ever since!

Work in education and love trying out new beers! Also follow Charlotte in the MLS starting this season and Leverkusen in the Bundesliga. Been meaning to learn Norwegian for many years now but still haven't gotten around to it so hope its ok if I use translate to post in the main forum.

Anyway looking forward to posting here and feel good about the upcoming season.

P.S. How do I change my avatar? Very Happy RBK
Zorac
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 20.02.2022 11:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome!

You change the avatar by inserting the url (i has to be hosted remotely, there's no upload feature on this site) in the box at the very bottom on the profile-page.
rail
Rutinert

PostPosted: 20.02.2022 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Smile Tommel'n opp!
President Skroob
Junior

PostPosted: 20.02.2022 16:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zorac wrote:
You change the avatar by inserting the url (i has to be hosted remotely, there's no upload feature on this site) in the box at the very bottom on the profile-page.

Thank you for the welcome friend!

I have been trying to upload an avatar and even picked one that fits in the size parameters given but it keeps on saying URL is not valid for remot avatar.
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 20.02.2022 17:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a http https issue, it should work if you remove the s in the url. Provided you're trying to use a jpeg or png.

Also welcome to the forum. RBK
reviewza

PostPosted: 22.09.2022 17:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came here because I started to take an interest in Norway and I would like to get to know closely all areas and activities of Norwegian society
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb