RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How did you become a Rosenborg supporter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 24.01.2007 18:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can watch all the games over the internet too. FXTV streams all the matches from the Tippeliga, but they've recently increased the prices from 50 kr per match to 99 kr per match. That's almost like a real match ticket!
GermanRBKSupporter
Junior

PostPosted: 02.02.2007 17:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a German RBK Supporter as my name says Wink
I found the link to rbkweb.no on rosenborg.de, which is a German fansite of Rosenborg BK.
I started to be interested in RBK when I watched Bayern - Rosenborg in TV in the season 2000/2001 (Champions League). I started to get more information about them, and follow all the matches of Rosenborg. That's how I became a fan, here in Ludwigsburg. (Southern Germany)
Nice to see supporters from Czech etc. on here Smile
Yigit
Junior

PostPosted: 17.02.2007 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know when my interest to Norway and Norwegian football began,but i remember that i was so excited about the Brazil-Norway game in 1998 WC... Than i started to follow the news about the Norwegian league,i could only watch the games of Rosenborg in CL,and my idol player Andre Bergdolmo(as we can play same positions)plays there,and the style of playing and the formation of RBK was great so i became a fan of RBK... And sometimes RBK reminds me of my Turkish team choise,Galatasaray,by being the best team of the country,and by having a lots of success in Europe.
The Wolf
Junior

PostPosted: 14.08.2007 14:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mate Kinky became a Rosenborg fan by the draw of the UEFA Champions League 3rd qualifying round.

Won´t last for many weeks, though.
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 30.08.2007 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

i started following rosenborg a few years back,i live in ireland.rbk caught my eye when they were in european competitions so i started liking them and became really interested.
was even hoping my temas bitter rivals would beat steaua bucharest last year,purely so that i could see rbk on irish shores as i missed them last time when they came over and beat bohemians,another team that makes my blood boil haha.

check out the rbk article at http://meirleach.piczo.com
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.08.2007 15:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! I by the way moved your ticket request to the "Market forum".
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 31.08.2007 23:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that.im actually relieved to be on here at last as i wasnt aware there was an english rbk forum.
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 01.09.2007 09:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

St Patricks? Damn hoops Very Happy

Up the Big Club Wink

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 01.09.2007 18:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha good man recon,up the saints
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 01.09.2007 20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Och Jimmy, geeza break, mon...
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Recon
Legende

PostPosted: 02.09.2007 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about Arnt, he's a ned. Cool

"Hans Hipp som happ uttalelse er jo en katastrofalt dårlig beskrivelse av fakta, som skaper inntrykk av manglende strategi og kunnskapsløshet. "
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 02.09.2007 23:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, right. At least I'm no an old geezer like you, straight oot ae "Still Game", ya daftie. Wink
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gth804f
Junior

PostPosted: 06.12.2007 21:28    Post subject: USA fan Reply with quote

Hello. I am a Rosenborg fan from the US. My reasons for supporting this great club are not as great as the others, but they are reasons, haha. I started using them on FIFA because I was tired of using the traditional clubs from England and the rest of the continent. It's funny though because after that I started to follow them and luckily, I got to see the Champions League match against Chelsea a few days ago. I am now probably the biggest Rosenborg fan in the state of Georgia here in America, haha. I am looking, without much luck, for a Rosenborg shirt. Can anybody help me out?
doris
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.12.2007 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

That`s as good as any reason Smile Welcome to the forum. You can find a shirt here:

http://www.rbk-shop.no/

Btw, "barn" = children. Guess you`re not looking for a really small shirt.
spinthelights
Junior

PostPosted: 12.12.2007 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it's great to see so many other supporters of RBK outside of Norway - I'm a long-distance supporter from Seattle, Washington (USA). It gets pretty lonely trying to share my interest for the club with people around here. If they know anything of European football, it usually begins and ends with the World Cup or David Beckham....

I have actually had the pleasure of running across RBK a few times in my life: an exchange student in my high school - and good friend of mine - was from, of all places, Amsterdam and was a big RBK fan. He would occasionally let me watch a game or two on worn-out VHS tapes he had brought with him. Then again, years later after I had moved here to Seattle, I saw an RBK shirt in a used clothing store in the Scandinavian area of town. Sadly I had to run to get cash to buy it, and of course it was gone before I returned. That one still hurts. But it rekindled my interest in the team which has been going strong since. I have a hand-made RBK scarf that I wear with pride, so it worked out in the end I guess.

The weird thing is, I had known much of my Norwegian heritage, but it was just a few days ago that I discovered that most of my family moved to America from the Rissa (specifically Stadsbygd) region in the early 1900s. And from what I'm told, many of my relatives still live there - big supporters of RBK no doubt. That and the fact one of my few childhood memories of Seattle was the large Leif Ericsson statue on the waterfront, a statue apparently identical to one standing in Trondheim. Strange.

Anyway, I've only been able to watch the club more closely in the last few years, thanks in no small part to the internet - RBKweb included. I can't wait for an opportunity to see the team at Lerkendal and root for the team in person. Hand-made scarf and all.

Vi sees!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.12.2007 22:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story - welcome to the gang!

Here's "our" Leiv Eiriksson statue:

He's actually looking towards Rissa - on the other side of the Trondheim fjord. Smile

Here are by the way some of our new suppoorters in the Ivory Coast: Fan club Yssouf Kone (Abidjan)
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 12.12.2007 22:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

spinthelights wrote:

Great story, please continue posting.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 12.12.2007 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

spinthelights wrote:
The weird thing is, I had known much of my Norwegian heritage, but it was just a few days ago that I discovered that most of my family moved to America from the Rissa (specifically Stadsbygd) region in the early 1900s. And from what I'm told, many of my relatives still live there - big supporters of RBK no doubt.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Rissa. Maybe we are related? Smile

Yes, almost everyone in Rissa are big supporters of Rosenborg. The ferries are packed before the matches at Lerkendal and usually extra football busses are being scheduled too.

Jørn Jamtfall (the goalie) and the legend Gøran Sørloth are from Rissa. The less known Lasse Strand is also from Rissa.

Last edited by attach on 13.12.2007 04:38; edited 1 time in total
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.12.2007 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

A "ressværing" in action
Christian
Senior

PostPosted: 13.12.2007 00:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Jørn Jamtfei... eh Jamtfall reminds me of somebody... Embarassed
That´s why I am just playing for Westfalia Schalke and not Schalke 04... Wink

But I was always a fan of - may it be as keeper or coach! Nice guy.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 13.12.2007 01:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, I saw that coming Very Happy
Maury
Junior

PostPosted: 13.12.2007 10:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody
I'm in this forum since a year,but I never told how I became a Rosenborg's supporter.
I knew Rosenborg for its victory against Milan and for the victories in Norwegian championship.
I bought some football magazines,and above all in summer period,when the main championships are still,there were mainly news of Scandinavian championships,and that made me closer to the club.
Then I got internet,and through that I had the opportunity to know a lot of supporters.
One of them in 2001 introduced me Mr.Skoglund in person,and in last year I had the opportunity to know some ex Rosenborg's players,and someone of current team.
Jon Irenicus
Veteran

PostPosted: 13.12.2007 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Might I ask where in Italy you live?
Maury
Junior

PostPosted: 13.12.2007 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near Milan
spinthelights
Junior

PostPosted: 14.12.2007 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind reception, I'm really excited to know finally know a few other RBK fans after all these years!

2mas wrote:
Great story - welcome to the gang!

Here's "our" Leiv Eiriksson statue:

He's actually looking towards Rissa - on the other side of the Trondheim fjord. Smile

2mas, it really does look like Seattle's. I did a little reading, and apparently it was the Scandinavian Society here that collected money and donated the statue to Trondheim. Our's is a little more... green:

And thanks for the kind words. Wink

attach wrote:
Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Rissa. Maybe we are related? Smile

Yes, almost everyone in Rissa are big supporters of Rosenborg. The ferries are packed before the matches at Lerkendal and usually extra football busses are being scheduled too.

Jørn Jamtfall (the goalie) and the legend Gøran Sørloth are from Rissa. The less known Lasse Strand is also from Rissa.

Glad to be here! Thank you for those names, I new about Jamtfall, but not Sørloth or Strand. And here's an online family tree I discovered attach. If you're in there, we're family in some way! Let me know what you find out, maybe we could trace some common ancestors. Very Happy

I have to say it is an odd feeling to suddenly have even a small connection to a team I have supported from afar.

Cheers and good to know all of you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb