RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Edvard Tagseth

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.12.2021 12:00    Post subject: Edvard Tagseth Reply with quote

Having taken the bold decision to leave Liverpool in 2019, Tagseth is progressing well with Rosenborg. He has made close to 60 senior appearances now, including a dozen in the Europa League and Europa Conference League.

“I’m happy with my decision,” he says.

“I know a lot of people had their doubts and maybe questioned my decision to return to Norway, and to leave such a great club, but I’m happy with the progress.

“It took some time, but this year and last year I played a lot. More than 50 now, which I think is pretty good as a 20-year-old. I think now I can be myself more and become a good player for the team.”

Read more: 'Haaland was always going to the top' - Former team-mate Tagseth unsurprised by Dortmund star's incredible rise
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.03.2022 18:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an aspiring box-to-box midfielder, Tagseth worked especially close alongside Gerrard in order to learn the trade from one of the best to have ever played the role.

"All the midfielders got lots of tips, and he talked to everyone but maybe he had that little extra focus on perfecting the midfielders for the team. He was really good with everyone, he didn't really put anyone above anyone else and he always had tips for everyone.

"With him being a midfielder, he always told me how to position myself and how to press and how to link up with my other midfield partners.

"He helped me to add so many particular details to my game. I think the positioning part helped me a lot, because I used to run a lot, but my running was probably not as efficient as his, so he helped me to get in the right runs and body angles, and that was something that was really useful."

Read more: Exclusive: Former Steven Gerrard favourite names Liverpool man who compares to Erling Haaland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb