RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hi from Saint-Etienne :)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 14:22    Post subject: Hi from Saint-Etienne :) Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm a fan of Saint-Etienne. As it appear that we are going to compete against each other, I just swing by to say hello.
First of all, we are quite happy to be with you in the same group, as Rosenborg is a quite famous and glorious opponent (for us at least). Last time we saw each other was in 2008 when you came to Saint-Etienne (in UEFA cup) but we hadn't had the pleasure to visit Trondheim. We will this time Smile

In order to fulfill the curiosity of our supporters, i would like to ask you a few questions :

- Do you know Saint-Etienne in Norway ? Do you know any of its players ?

- What are Rosenborg favorit tactics ?
- What are your strong points and weaknesses ?
- Who are your key players ?
- Are you going to visit us in Saint-Etienne for the first game ?
- Why Rosenborg is struggling to win a new national title ? Because you're weaker or other teams like Molde are getting better ?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Wink
Badabeu
Junior

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 14:35    Post subject: [Re] Hi from Saint-Etienne :) Reply with quote

I was just finishing my own thread but no problem, I'll post it here.

As you can see, I'm a Saint-Étienne fan too, and with some members of our forum ( www.poteaux-carres.com/fo.../index.php ), we decided to ask you some questions about various subjects. We did the same last year with the Turkish fans of Karabükspor and it was very nice.

So, I'll post here the questions of several users, and I hope it will be answered.

Poteaux-Carrés' members questions :

• Did you particularily want to have a French team in your group ? If yes, which one ?

• Are some of your fans going to make the trip to "Sainté" on September 17th ? Can we expect them to full the visitors section ?

• What is your typical formation on the field ? Do you have several ones ?

• Do you have strong individualities, or rather a well-built team with players that have quite the same level ?

• Talking about the football level only, to which Ligue 1 team would you compare RBK ?

• What is you physical/technical/tactical level ?

• What is your level on free kicks and corners ?

• What do you know (apart from the UEFA cup group stage in 2008) about our club, our city, our notable and current players ?

• About Ligue 1 ?

• Is RBK a very offensive team that can create a lot of goal opportunities in a game, or a defensively strong team that plays counterattack ?

My questions :

• Bjørn Tore Kvarme played for both teams : in Saint-Étienne (where he played from 1999 to 2001), thanks to his football level and his mentality, he is very respected. Is it the same in Trondheim ?

• Is your most notable rival Valerenga, Molde FK, SK Brann-Bergen or another team ?

Thanks by advance ! Also, if you wanna ask us questions about our club, feel free to register on our forum (the homepage : http://www.poteaux-carres.../index.php ). Click on "M'enregistrer", then "Avant le [current day and month] 2002", type your name, password, etc. and ask us once your account is active. We'll be pleased to answer you on this thread : http://www.poteaux-carres...mp;t=21963 (I go by the username "Super Friteuse")

Good day to you !
Bjarnes
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 14:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

I'll try to reply to both of you.

I know St. Etienne quite well as a team as a team from France with a very rich history. Located in a very beautiful part of France (I've personally been to Lyon and Le Puy, but not Saint Etienne yet). To be honest I doubt many people hoped for a French team, as French teams are known to be well organized and good, but apart from Paris SG, not very glamorous compared to the English and Spanish teams. That being said: Personally I am very happy with a French team rather than for instance another trip to Eastern Europe. I know very little about your current team, so feel free to enlighten us!

With regards to tactics I think the strong point of the team is just that: The Team. And the weakness is the players. You most likely have better players in every position on the field, but our team is very coordinated on the pitch and the players know where they have each other without looking.

Badabeau: To answer your question directly I believe our physical level is quite good, our tactical level is probably our main asset, while our technical level is slightly below average, especially compared with a regular Ligue 1 - team. Despite that we hardly score goals on set pieces.

Personally I'm looking into going to the game in France, but depends a bit on how easy it will be to get there.

We've struggled for a few years due to poor leadership on and off the pitch, simply put. Rather than doing what brought success for so many years we started hiring Swedish coaches from the school of Roy Hodgson and one Norwegian coach who had Egil Olsen, our former destructive national coach as tutor. At the same time Molde got gifted ~€20m from a Norwegian oligarch and hired Ole Gunnar Solskjær as manager. Now we're back where we belong.

Bjørn Tore Kvarme is well respected for his career after he left Rosenborg. He played at a very high level for many years in top European leagues. He does not have a huge place in the history of the club as he was not really playing that much before he left (to Liverpool amazingly enough). After he came back he wasn't at his best level any more and he also became part of the team that lost the top position in Norway.

Our main rival is probably Molde, but I think we're bigger rivals for them than the other way around, although that might have changed the last few years with all the free money they received which rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Best of luck to you as well!
kentosd
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 15:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, and welcome!

I'm sure you will get very good answers to your questions.. There are many high quality users in here.

St. Etienne is for me most known for its fans, Magic Fans and Green Angels, and i know many are looking forward to experience them. I really wish I could travel to St. Etienne too. I doubt that we are going to fill the away section, but hopefully a respectable number of fans will make the travel.

Our formation is 4-3-3. A very direct and attacking style. It's just the Rosenborg way. We do have strong individuals like Pål André Helland, but this is a well-buildt team. I'll let others talk more about the tactics, it is not my strong point.

Our main rival is molde fk. A plastic club from a small "city" 3-4 hours south-west of Trondheim. The rest of our rivals is a bit of a blur. I like to say that Lillestrøm SK is the second biggest rival, others will say Vålerengens IF or SK Brann. But for me it's mainly molde fk and Lillestrøm SK. Another fact is that many of the other clubs in Norway holds us as their main rival, but this is quite one-sided.

Looking forward to the matches, good luck!

Innehaver av innlegg nummer 1 000 000 på rbkweb.
http://www.rbkweb.no/vis/13776

Si ifra når det trengs mer - www.facebook.com/forfylla
xMegafonmannen
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the game had been later on, many more would have gone to St. Etienne, so i don't think the away sections is going to be full.
But there's some people going.

Trivia about Bjørn Tore Kvarme: Playing for Rosenborg Old boys and coach for his childs team here in Trondheim.
attach
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
- What are your strong points and weaknesses ?
- Who are your key players ?

Hi!

4-3-3 with wingbacks

Strengths: Counterattack and wingplay. Weaknesses: Technical ability and speed in defence except from Skjelvik.

Selnæs (DM), Jensen (MC), Helland (AMR)

We are not a typical Norwegian team with big guys playing long balls waiting to get a corner. We play short passing through the midfield and out to the wingers who are supported by attacking backs. Ajax style of play.
vegardj
Rutinert

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badabeu wrote:
• What is your typical formation on the field ? Do you have several ones ?

After more than ten years stumbling through the dark, new manager KÃ¥re Ingebrigtsen has successfully brought back Nils Arne Eggen's 4-3-3-based attacking football, inspired by Dutch "total football", that brought Rosenborg all its success in the late 90's/early 00's.

When Eggen retired in 2002, Rosenborg weren't able to find managers able to fill his shoes, and when these managers failed, the leaders in the club blaimed Eggen's heritage, for making it impossible for his successors to succeed, and started hiring managers that stood for defensive 4-4-2/4-2-3-1-based football, to distance the club from its past, like Erik Hamrén (manager the last time we met), Jan Jönsson, and Per Joar Hansen. The latter claimed that he would take Rosenborg back to its 4-3-3, attacking roots, and then proceeded to play a defensive 4-4-1-1, and repeatedly claim that Eggen's style is impossible in modern football, even domestically, and that the supporters are living in the past.

(If you notice any horse metaphors on this forum, it's because Hansen in post match interviews after poor performances always said that the team had to get "back in the saddle" ("opp på hesten"), and he repeated this phrase so often it has become a running gag here, on his expense.)

In july last year the board had finally had enough, sacked Hansen, and brought in KÃ¥re Ingebrigtsen as interim manager, made permanent after completely turning the club around in just a few months. The enthusiasm and optimism in and around the club right now is higher than it has been in more than a decade. Nils Arne Eggen is also back in an official role in the club as Ingebrigtsen's mentor.

Badabeu wrote:
• Is RBK a very offensive team that can create a lot of goal opportunities in a game, or a defensively strong team that plays counterattack ?

As Nils Arne Eggen himself wrote about Rosenborg's victory in Milan in 1996:
Quote:
Once again the team has shown that it's right to focus most of your training-energy on the most difficult, yet the most basic idea in football. Attacking and scoring goals.

This year, manager KÃ¥re Ingebrigtsen has been quoted on saying that Rosenborg now use 95% of their training time to practice attacking, and 5% to practice defending.

But Rosenborg is not possession-oriented. Whenever the team wins the ball they will push the ball out to the flank and try to get a cross in front of goal, or counter attack quickly. In away matches in Europe, we are likely to have a somewhat defensive approach, but the supporters will be sorely disappointed if we don't attack whole-heartedly whenever we have the chance.

Last edited by vegardj on 30.08.2015 01:51; edited 2 times in total
Ballahl
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 16:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to both of You, nice to see fans of other teams (abroad) in the forum.

I will try to answer Your questions, but i don't represent anybody, only myself. So don't take my answers and use them as a point of view of all the fans of RBK.

Galcian wrote:
- Do you know Saint-Etienne in Norway? Do you know any of its players?

Most norweigan football-fans knows Saint-Etienne, and that is not only because of Bjørn Tore Kvarme.
Famous players as Laurent Blanc and Michel Platini has played for the club, and You have also won 10 league titles though it is some years ago since the last league trophy.

I don't think many fans know the most of the players in Your club.

Galcian wrote:
- What are Rosenborg favorit tactics?

Rosenborg prefer to play 4-3-3 and attacking football.

Galcian wrote:
- What are your strong points and weaknesses?

Our "strongest point" is that the player are loyal to the coach and the tactic.

Our weaknesses is maybe our leftback and goalkeeper, and that we in Europe can be a little bit to offensive in our style of playing.
We will be tested now.

Galcian wrote:
- Who are your key players?

I would say Holmar Eyjolfsson, Mike Jensen, Ole Selnæs, Alexander Søderlund and Pål André Helland is our key players.

Galcian wrote:
- Are you going to visit us in Saint-Etienne for the first game?

Some of us definitely will.

Galcian wrote:
- Why Rosenborg is struggling to win a new national title?
Because you're weaker or other teams like Molde are getting better?

We have had troubles with our board who has not been able to hire the right coach for the team. Now we have been blessed with KÃ¥re how has much of the same principles as the great Nils Arne.

At the same time mold£€ has been financed by the billionaires Kjell Inge Røkke and Bjørn Rune Gjelsten.
They have had a golden era after they hired Ole Gunnar Solskjær as manager and in the years that followed.

They have had troubles this year and not long ago sacked the coach.

Badabeu wrote:
• Did you particularily want to have a French team in your group? If yes, which one?

I don't think a lot of people wanted a French team, they are famous of being a strong opponent..

Badabeu wrote:
• Are some of your fans going to make the trip to "Sainté" on September 17th? Can we expect them to full the visitors section?

Some will definitely go, but i don't think the visitors section will be full.

Badabeu wrote:
• What is your typical formation on the field? Do you have several ones?

We play offensive 4-3-3.
Sometimes 4-5-1, but that is not often.

Badabeu wrote:
• Do you have strong individualities, or rather a well-built team with players that have quite the same level?

We have a strong team with players that are sacrificing themselves for eachother but of course we have some individualists also, like Pål André Helland.

Badabeu wrote:
• Talking about the football level only, to which Ligue 1 team would you compare RBK?

Maybe Rennes.. ?

Badabeu wrote:
• What is you physical/technical/tactical level?

I would say we are the best trained team in Norway.
So physically i would say we are strong. The technically level is not so bad either but our strong side is definitely the tactical level and that we are loyal to the style of playing.

Badabeu wrote:
• What is your level on free kicks and corners?

We have a good free-kick taker in Pål André Helland.
And some stong lads that can score when we have corners, like Søderlund and Bjørdal.

Badabeu wrote:
• What do you know (apart from the UEFA cup group stage in 2008) about our club, our city, our notable and current players ?

• About Ligue 1?

Ligue 1 is famous in Norway, and is seen as one of the best leagues in Europe.
I think many people have heard about Your club but maybe not too much of the details..
I don't think a lot of people can the name of Your teams players.

Badabeu wrote:
• Is RBK a very offensive team that can create a lot of goal opportunities in a game, or a defensively strong team that plays counterattack?

Definitely the first, RBK is a offensive team who create a lot of chances and try to score as much as possible.

Badabeu wrote:
• Bjørn Tore Kvarme played for both teams : in Saint-Étienne (where he played from 1999 to 2001), thanks to his football level and his mentality, he is very respected. Is it the same in Trondheim?

Yes, he is.
He was a local lad, that is never a minus.

Badabeu wrote:
• Is your most notable rival Valerenga, Molde FK, SK Brann-Bergen or another team?

I would say first mold£€, then lillestrøm sk and Bergen-brann.

- Rune var forut for sin tid.
Galcian
Junior

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 17:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for your answers, very interesting !

To answer BjarneS enquiries about our team, I would say that we are, a bit like you, more of a team than just players. We do have a strong spine with Hamouma (winger) - Lemoine (Midfielder) - Perrin (Central defender, boy of the town at the club since the age of 13, our god in one word) - Ruffier (Keeper), but mainly, it's a team that defend well (although this year with do struggle on Free kicks without knowing why). We use a massive stricker, who does not score that many goals, but deviates to wingers that will score.

Our main scheme is 4-3-3 ou 4-2-3-1 with an old school 10. The second one is likely to be the n°1 tactic, at least at home. Somtimes, the coach is going berserk and tries 3-4-3 or 3-5-2, and it's either a massive succes or an atrocious catastrophy. The coach, Galtier, is seen as a defensive one, but is very respected, picking up the team at the 17th place (on 20) in 2010 and managing to be 5th, 4th and 5th the last three seasons and bringing us our first trophy in more than 30 years. (A League Cup).

If you have any other questions Wink

Some other enquiries Smile

Some of our fans are hesitating to stay a bit longer in Trondheim, as Norway is famous for its landscapes (I've been to the Lofoten, what a place !). Should they stay a while ? (As it's the end of November, maybe the cold and the dark makes it useless)
Is it very cold ? Even though winters are cold in Saint-Etienne, it is nothing like Norway I guess.
Also, most of the flights are landing in Bergen or Oslo, would you recommand domestic flights or road to get to Trondheim ?
xMegafonmannen
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

easiest for you is to fly to Oslo. from there you can choose fra om bus, train or domestic flights.

If you want to see nature, i recommend the train via Lillehammer from Oslo

Or fly to Bergen, take a buss from there, but thats a crazy long buss-ride. Or, if you're loaded, take the boat ''Hurtigruta''

It's going to be cold, but probably not much snow.
Harceïde
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

November is cold and dark, and typically without any snow. Worst month to visit Trondheim in my opinion.

The nature here is beautiful, but not spectacular like further south (or north).
nidaros997
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galcian wrote:

Is it very cold ? Even though winters are cold in Saint-Etienne, it is nothing like Norway I guess.

Also, most of the flights are landing in Bergen or Oslo, would you recommand domestic flights or road to get to Trondheim ?

Not too cold, more likely it would rain rather than snow. But have warm clothes with you.

You should book a flight to Trondheim, going by e.g. Oslo, Bergen, Amsterdam (KLM, in alliance with Air France) or Copenhagen (SAS). It should be the most convenient option for you to go by airplane all the way.

It would take a lot of time to go by train from e.g. Oslo, but if you want to see nice nature, and you considered it worthwhile, you could take a flight to Oslo, and then the train from Olso Gardemoen airport to Trondheim. The train takes about 6 hours each way. I would never consider going by bus or train from Bergen. It would take ages!

If you book railtrips in advance it is sometimes possible to book cheap railway tickets, but you would not save so much more money than if you travel by airplane. Buying an ordinary railway ticket could be quite costly, and more costly than a flight ticket.
larsarus
Legende

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 19:49    Post subject: Re: Hi from Saint-Etienne :) Reply with quote

Galcian wrote:
- Who are your key players?

Thulian
Veteran

PostPosted: 29.08.2015 20:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most know of St. Etienne as a club, few know of it's current players is my statement.

Offensive style of play, as previously mentioned like the Ajax "total football", but at away games in Europe you will see a well balanced team that will start the pressure around the midfield and use counterattacks for what it's worth.

Strong point is mainly the team effort and spirit as already pointed out.
Weakness is the lack of technical abilities compared to high end Europe standards.

Key Players: Helland, Jensen, Selnæs and I'd dare say Lædre Bjørdal even tho he arrived this summer as a replacement to Stefan Strandberg who made a move to Krasnodar in Russia.

I've seen a handfull saying they'll visit St. Etienne, but there is no way whatsoever that we'll be even close to filling the away section.
And most likely the hardcore fans will be outnumbered by those who travel there as well. Those you'll have the pleasure of seeing and hearing at the upper east section of the stadium at Lerkendal;)

We've struggled due to an incompetent board that have more or less wasted all (!) the riches we've won in Europe late 90 early 00, and gone away from the football that truly defines this club and it's culture.
However the supporters are coming back now as KÃ¥re 'the Messiah' Ingebrigtsen is in charge, and we're playing an offensive style of football that attracts the fans in it's thousands.

For the older fans it's Lillestrøm that is the plague put upon this earth to torment us, but we've had a great hold on that team for quite awhile now.
For the younger ones it's Mold£
Then there's always fun matches against VÃ¥lerengen and SK Brann Bergen (even tho they were relegated last season).

Best of luck to you guys:)
At least you'll need it at Lerkendal:D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Laziale
Junior

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salut les stéphanois !

Ahahahah ! Et oui, côté Lazio. Faisons de ce topic une réunion à 4. Il nous manque un gars de Dnipro ! Le pire c'est que j'en connais un ! Mais il ne voudra pas s'inscrire ici.
haavarl
Forumsjef

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 14:56    Post subject: Re: Hi from Saint-Etienne :) Reply with quote

Galcian wrote:

We play with two stoppers and three spisses.
Badabeu
Junior

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 20:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys !

Sorry for my lack of answers, I planned to answer you several days ago but I went back to work, etc... Maybe I'll translate you on my forum this weekend. Anyways, I'll take take to answer to the first messages.

@BjarneS : Le Puy is a lovely city, for both the landscapes and the history. Lyon, however... They're our rivals since a couple of centuries, at least. In an objective way, the city is beautiful, but the inhabitants are cold, mean. The exact contrary of Saint-Étienne.

@Ballahl : Actually, Rennes is very criticized in France for having an annoying style of play for annoying seasons... Razz But I understand what you mean, talking about the squad's level only.

@Thulian : You and others quote Lillestrøm because you seem to always lose against them in important matches - that's what I understood, at least. Is there really a rivalry in the stands with them, or is it just anger because you're not lucky against them ?
"Kåre 'the Messiah' Ingebrigtsen" -> That's good, you have the Messiah and we have God (Loïc Perrin, Centre-Back that played as Central Midfield and Right-Back earlier, son of the club and the city, calm - he never took a red card in about 300 matches - , clever, down-to-earth man). What a struggle !

Actually, our current Right-Back, Théophile-Catherine, hurt himself against Bastia last week (little 2-1 victory with an incredible scenario). So, our RB will be or Kevin Malcuit, young player from Niort that came a few days ago and has some issues in defensive tasks, or François Clerc, born in 504 BC. Anyways, it might be easier for you that it would have been with Théophile-Catherine.
vegardj
Rutinert

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!

Badabeu wrote:
@Thulian : You and others quote Lillestrøm because you seem to always lose against them in important matches - that's what I understood, at least. Is there really a rivalry in the stands with them, or is it just anger because you're not lucky against them ?

Actually, we haven't really been losing a lot to Lillestrøm. I think the rivalry started because when we had some rough years in the 70's and 80's, and didn't win a single title in 13 seasons, and at one point were relegated, Lillestrøm started dominating the Norwegian league somewhat, while playing a very physical, unsympathetic brand of football.

In 1985, before the final round of the season, Lillestrøm were top of the league, a single point ahead of Rosenborg. In the last match, the two teams met at Lerkendal (Rosenborg's stadium), and Rosenborg won 1-0, in front of the largest crowd ever recorded in a Norwegian league match (officially 28 569, the real number much higher), to win the first title since the double in 1971.

Badabeu wrote:
"Kåre 'the Messiah' Ingebrigtsen" -> That's good, you have the Messiah and we have God (Loïc Perrin, Centre-Back that played as Central Midfield and Right-Back earlier, son of the club and the city, calm - he never took a red card in about 300 matches - , clever, down-to-earth man). What a struggle !

I don't think "the Messiah" is a very widespread nickname for KÃ¥re Ingebrigtsen, but it does reflect what many supporters now feel. He does have a nickname, however, coming from his close friendship with loudmouth and former media darling (now pundit) Jahn Ivar "Mini" Jakobsen, who just called him "Brutter'n". A (slightly outdated) slang term meaning "my brother", a little like the American "bro" (although it's less common to use it about someone who isn't your literal brother).

Badabeu wrote:
Actually, our current Right-Back, Théophile-Catherine, hurt himself against Bastia last week (little 2-1 victory with an incredible scenario). So, our RB will be or Kevin Malcuit, young player from Niort that came a few days ago and has some issues in defensive tasks, or François Clerc, born in 504 BC. Anyways, it might be easier for you that it would have been with Théophile-Catherine.

I remember KTC well from his Cardiff City days. A solid, two-way right back, with both strength and pace.
Thulian
Veteran

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 23:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also in our glory days Lillestrøm were the only team in the top division that had never been relegated.
One of the records we envied them;)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
varg88
Proff

PostPosted: 03.09.2015 23:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be in the stadium of St. Etienne next june during the European Championship and I'm really looking foward to that Smile

Although we are doing very well in the league this season, nobody will be surprised if you win both matches against us. I think the Ligue 1 is one of the Top5-leagues in Europe and the Tippeliga barely in the Top 30 Wink Our team is very well in counter-attacks and that is the part of the game where we really can be dangerous even for much stronger teams. I think Dnipro and St Etienne will qualify for the next round in this group.
pascal42
Junior

PostPosted: 04.09.2015 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dew wrote:
November is cold and dark, and typically without any snow. Worst month to visit Trondheim in my opinion.

The nature here is beautiful, but not spectacular like further south (or north).

Hi Mates !

Are there northern lights (Aurora Borealis) in that period of time (end november) ? Can we see them from Trondheim or must we have to go further North ?
Thanx
gollumLAD legend
Veteran

PostPosted: 04.09.2015 18:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, its normal to see the northen lights in Trondheim in November.
Anti Håkon Jørgensen
ULB
#JeSuisMessi
RÃ¥nny wrote:
JanneB har talt.
Ta dere en bolle og feir sølvet!

Rabona
http://www.rbkweb.no/foru...74#1002174
bastien03
Junior

PostPosted: 06.09.2015 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I will be in Trondheim for the game. Does anyone feel like going for a beer before/after the game?

I would be more than happy Wink

Cheers
Mynthon
Senior

PostPosted: 06.09.2015 08:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure. It depends on who wins, but im down for a beer before the game at least.
arnt
Veteran

PostPosted: 06.09.2015 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, let's have a wee dram avant jeu Smile
Nei, der skal Kugle til en Thrønder!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb