RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mikael Lustig
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.07.2008 14:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael Lustig is the hottest prospect; Hamrén watched him against GAIS on Sunday.

The right-back was already mentioned when we signed Stoor in the first place - two years ago.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.07.2008 16:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Expressen a deal is done: GIF Sundsvall have accepted a bid of 5M SEK (4.3M NOK / 528k EUR).

Lustig is said to be the greatest wing back talent in Sweden these days, and seems like a good signing.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 24.07.2008 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent.
Gerrit
Rutinert

PostPosted: 24.07.2008 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great deal! Tommel'n opp!

2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.07.2008 00:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mikael is one of Sweden's most promising side back talents. Currently he plays best in the offensive phases of play. He looks good both on and off the ball, is well known for his offensive raids and also has a precise foot for cross balls," Sundsvall coach and former RBK head coach Per Joar Hansen said.

Read more: Lustig set to sign
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 25.07.2008 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a good replacement for Stoor Tommel'n opp!
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.07.2008 13:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official: Lustig signs contract expiring 31/12/2011
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 28.07.2008 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

great capture,can see him settling in well
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 23.01.2009 16:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

West Ham could make a £1million move for Sweden Under-21 star Mikael Lustig with Lucas Neill's future at the club still in doubt.

Read more: West Ham eye Sweden Under-21 star Mikael Lustig

However, Lustig's agent insists there has been no approach from England and does not expect his client to be heading for Upton Park.

"It's just a rumour. There has been no contact between West Ham and Lustig." Lennart Nordgren told Adresseavisen.

"I know West Ham's head scout and know that he has been checking the Scandinavian market."

Read more: Hammers linked with Lustig
alphacento
Junior

PostPosted: 23.01.2009 17:03    Post subject: lustig Reply with quote

I hope he will not go. He is very important player and is very much needed right now!!!
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.01.2009 22:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably more likely that Fulham will come in for Lustig given Hodgson's Scandinavian purchases of late. Noticed Stoor playing in the FA Cup last weekend. Smile
mrstpatsfc
Senior

PostPosted: 30.01.2009 23:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope lustig stays on a while longer .would like to see stoor featuring more prominently beside hangeland
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.05.2009 10:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig will play the European U21 championship next month. I.e. he missed the matches against Strømsgodset (H), Aalesund (A) and Stabæk (H) as well as 3rd round of the cup and possibly the Vålerenga (B) match.

Swedish squad:

Johan Dahlin, Lyn
Pär Hansson, Helsingborg
Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Brommapojkarna

Rasmus Bengtsson, Trelleborg
Mattias Bjärsmyr, IFK Göteborg
Emil Johansson, Hammarby
Per Karlsson, AIK
Mikael Lustig, Rosenborg
Martin Olsson, Blackburn
Joel Ekstrand, Helsingborg

Denni Avdíc, Elfsborg
Emir Bajrami, Elfsborg
Pierre Bengtsson, AIK
Rasmus Elm, Kalmar
Labinot Harbuzi, Malmö
Andreas Landgren, Helsingborg
Guillermo Molins, Malmö
Gustav Svensson, IFK Göteborg
Gabriel Özkan, AIK

Marcus Berg, Groningen
Robin Söder, IFK Göteborg
Ola Toivonen, PSV Eindhoven
Pontus Wernbloom, IFK Göteborg
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 16.06.2009 11:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Espanyol and Racing Santander show interest
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.06.2009 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lustig playing really well in semi-final against England. Sweden look really good, plenty of good players like Toivanen, Berg etc.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 26.06.2009 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice penalty kick in the shoot-out! Sadly Sweden lost 4-5.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 15.10.2011 16:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 24-year-old right-back is approaching the end of his contract with Norwegian champions Rosenborg and will be available on a free in the new year.

His situation has not gone unnoticed by rival clubs and a number of scouts were in attendance to watch him play for Sweden in their 3-2 win over the Netherlands on Tuesday.

Among them were representatives from Fulham, as Cottagers boss Martin Jol is known to be keen to bring in a right-sided defender.

La Liga outfit Espanyol are also watching Lustig, who is eager to sort out his future as soon as possible.

Asked about his next move, he told Expressen: 'The only question is whether it is England, Spain or Italy. I know there are some clubs following me and who have watched international matches.

Read more: Mikael Lustig 'targeted by Fulham and Espanyol'
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 16.10.2011 20:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disappointing he's leaving, clearly the best full-back in the league but he has been a key player for us since joining. Let's hope we get some sort of fee for him like we did with Stoor.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.11.2011 11:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg right-back Mikael Lustig last night insisted he'll consider a move to Celtic despite interest from clubs in England, Spain and Italy.

The Swedish international is being tracked by a host of clubs with the Hoops among the potential suitors.

Premiership outfit Fulham fancy the 24-year-old, who is available on a free transfer in January, while Spanish side Espanyol are looking at the defender.

But Lustig, who can also operate at centrehalf, says he doesn't care which league he goes to and he'll listen to any offer from Scotland.

Asked about Celtic interest, he said: "I know Celtic and Fulham are interested but how interested is difficult to assess.

"Nothing is clear yet but it's not like I have a hierarchy of where I want to go. I don't say Italy is No.1, England second, and so on.

"I will take it as it comes and I hope to start talking to various clubs soon."

Read more: Celtic target Bolo Zenden set for decision as club looks at Swedish right-back

Never seen Lustig in the centre defence, so Daily Record is wrong.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 19.11.2011 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Herald, 16/11/11

Espanyol leading the race for Celtic transfer target Lustig

CELTIC are facing fierce competition from Espanyol in the race to sign Swedish internationalist Mikael Lustig. The Parkhead club have been linked with a move for the Rosenborg defender, who is aware of the interest being shown in him.

Lustig is out of contract next month but has also emerged as a signing target for Spanish club Espanyol. Club officials are already believed to have opened talks with the 24-year-old in an effort to agree a contract.

“We are in negotiations now with a very reputable club,” said Lennart Norgen, Lustig’s agent. “A possible transfer is getting closer.”

Barclays Premier League side Fulham are also thought to be interested in the rightback, although sources in Sweden have suggested that Lustig – who is in his fourth season at Rosenborg – would favour a move to Spain.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 21.11.2011 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rosenborg ace, who is out of contract at the end of this month, has surged into boss Neil Lennon's future thinking after he saw the defender play against England last week.

(...)

Lennon will meet Peter Lawwell this week to look at January signing plans and the chief executive may give the go-ahead for a pre-emptive strike by sanctioning an immediate offer in order to lure Lustig to Glasgow.

Read more: Celtic close in on deal for Swedish international defender Mikael Lustig

"It seems very exciting," Lustig told Aftenposten of Celtic's interest.

"It is not the best league but it sounds interesting.

"I have not had contact with Celtic. But I can confirm my agent has had contact with the club."

Read more: Mikael Lustig interested in Celtic move
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 22.11.2011 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Celtic is pretty much the same as Rosenborg when it comes to how they play.

"My dream is to go to a club in a bigger league and play against the best players.

"But my style of playing is best suited to a team in the top of the league who plays an attacking style."

Read more: Celtic target Mikael Lustig: I'd have no problems fitting in at Parkhead

Lennon admitted he had been aware of his talents for some time.

"He's a right-back who plays in Norway but he is Swedish. He is a player we have been tracking for a while," said the Celtic boss.

Read more: Lennon admits Lustig interest
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 23.11.2011 19:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed, Lustig to Celtic on a pre-contract.

It's disappointing for two reasons; no money for someone who's one of RBK better players IMO and secondly, he believes Celtic are a 'bigger club'. I'd argue that whilst Celtic are probably a bigger club than RBK overall e.g stadium, revenues etc, the Scottish Premier League isn't a better league than Tippeligaen.

He's good enough for England, Spain, Italy which makes the move surprising.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 25.11.2011 00:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironically, despite Lennon's determination to land the Swede, the defender says he has not spoken personally to his new manager.

But Lustig is not concerned about that lack of communication and said: "I haven't spoken to Neil but my agent has done so and said he made a good pitch."

Lennon's assistant Johan Mjallby was aware for a long period about the player's ability and the deal has finally been concluded after an 18-month interest.

Read more: Celtic new boy Mikael Lustig spurns bumper payday to chase SPL title and Champions League with Hoops
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.11.2011 23:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vidar Riseth, the former Celtic player and one-time Rosenborg captain, believes Celtic have pulled off a major transfer coup by luring Lustig to Glasgow.

"It is unbelievable business for Celtic to get Mikael on a free transfer,” said Riseth. “He is a top-class professional and the best player in the Norwegian league right now. If he had been under contract for another season, Rosenborg would be asking for at least £3m for him. If that was the case, I would still have told Celtic to sign him, so to get Mikael for nothing is a bargain.

"I believe Rosenborg were offered big money for him last summer but rejected the bids because they hoped he would sign a new deal. But he didn’t and Celtic are now getting a top-quality player without having to pay a fee. I know there were teams from other countries looking at him but Celtic have done well to get in quick to sign him. It is the ideal move for the player and the club. He will fit into the Celtic style perfectly."

Read more: Vidar Riseth: Celtic bargain hunt has turned up another gem in Mikael Lustig (Google-cache)

HARALD BRATTBAKK believes Celtic have landed a modern day equivalent of Jackie McNamara or Tom Boyd in the form of new signing Mikael Lustig.

(...)

"I remember Tom Boyd was quite an effective right-back, or Jackie McNamara, who was more mobile and could also play right midfield. Mikael fits into the modern style of play, and at his best moments he has been quite impressive."

Read more: Harald: Lustig is like Jackie and Boyd (Google-cache)

"I had interest and offers from England and Spain, but I just felt that having spoken to people and thought about the decision that Celtic was right for me."

Read more: Henrik Larsson sold Celtic to Mikael Lustig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb