RBKweb
 OM RBKweb
 ANNONSEINFORMASJON
 RSS-KANAL
 ARKIV
 TA KONTAKT
SØK I ARTIKLER
Debattforum

Alle kan lese innleggene, men man må registrere seg for å delta aktivt i diskusjonene.
Everyone can read the posts, but you have to register before writing your own posts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatistikkStatistikk   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Markus Henriksen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 02.10.2010 21:47    Post subject: Markus Henriksen Reply with quote

A nice (near) end of a great season:

Henriksen has been selected for the Norway squad to face Cyprus in a UEFA EURO 2012 qualifier and Croatia in a friendly four days later.

"Markus is an exciting player who has shown quality at both domestic and international level," said Norway coach Egil Olsen.

"I felt it right to reward his form with a call-up."

Read more: Henriksen catches Norway coach Olsen's eye
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.04.2011 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg BK starlet Markus Henriksen scored one goal and helped create another as the Group 6 hosts moved to within a point of the finals.

Read more: Henriksen takes Norway to the brink
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 05.06.2011 14:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second season syndrome? He was great last season but now his name is hardly mentioned!
Macha
Veteran

PostPosted: 05.06.2011 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

His performance on the field has been, along with the rest of the team, poor. And this season he doesn't play in the offensive midfielder-role he did last season. Due to the poor effort to get a defensive midfielder in, Henriksen has gotten an increasing amount of defensive responsibilty, with a mixed result. The relations on the midfield, with Winsnes in particular, are so unstable that he hasn't really got a decent chance to prove his skill. Of the players on Rosenborg he is still one of the best thou'
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.01.2012 15:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit unsure whether you guys do use Google translate or similar to read news in Norwegian, but I guess you probably have read about Club Brugge's bid on Henriksen (€3m) and Bakenga (€2m).

While Bakenga signed, Henriksen yesterday chose to travel back to the pre-season camp in Benidorm.

He is of course being praised by most supporters, and even compared to Roar Strand. I'm a bit calmer, and do think he will go abroad in pretty close future. Even perhaps if some other club do try to sign him the next few days.
Skotten
Rutinert

PostPosted: 26.02.2012 19:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be better for both RBK and MH if he leaves. We would get money, he would get opportunity to play abroad. I think Roar Strand is unique, like Giggs and other players of previous era - the chances of players staying at the same club for the entire career is now gone I think.
Engelsk
Proff

PostPosted: 12.03.2012 00:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should at least stay with Rosenborg for a few more seasons. He'll leave eventually.
Mustrum Ridcully
Legende

PostPosted: 12.03.2012 00:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, but hopefully we'll get some money when he leaves. It would be vexing if he were to become a bosman player. But his roots are in the club so he'll probably want to give something back the day he decides to play for another club.

Skotte: no the days of Giggses and Strandses are probably over, but I'm still glad he chose to stay a while. No need to rush, if he got the proper skills he'll get a contract abroad when the time is right.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 12.03.2012 19:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has to extend his contract the next few months. If he rejects, he should be considered sold already this summer. Next winter will be the last chance to get some "serious" money for him.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 05.05.2012 12:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg are ready to sell with the midfielder unwilling to extend his contract and with the club having accepted a £2.5m bid from Belgians Bruges in January.

But although Henriksen rejected that switch, the kid is waiting for the right offer in the summer to start a new career abroad.

Rosenborg will accept the same fee and the player’s agent, Andreas Ekker, said:

“We know Celtic is one of the clubs who have been to watch the games lately.

“There have been many clubs from many countries watching Rosenborg matches and we know Markus is one of the players being looked at. He’s very talented and coveted by many.

“In January, circumstances were not quite right for Markus to move abroad but this will be different in the summer. At the moment, Markus is concentrating on Rosenborg and the national team and then we will see.

“If the right club comes along and the situation is right for the club and player we’ll see what can be done in the next window.”

Read more: Celtic linked with move for £2.5m Rosenborg starlet Markus Henriksen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 07.05.2012 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rosenborg chiefs think their 19-year-old midfielder Markus Henriksen will leave for Celtic in the summer.

Read more: Monday's Scottish gossip

I'm a bit doubtful that the Scottish Sun has a good source on this, but claiming this is still interesting!?
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 14.05.2012 19:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lennon has already made a £3 million bid for a player this week ahead of next season's challenges with Rosenborg's Markus Henriksen is understood to be on the Hoops' radar.

Read more: NEIL LENNON DESPERATE TO KEEP GARY HOOPER AFTER FISTFUL OF GOALS

Lennon is convinced his directors will not rest on their laurels.

He added: “I don’t think they will be complacent in that aspect. We bid for a player this week in excess of £3m so the wheels are in motion to try and bring players in early. I’m not telling you who it is and I am not making it up!”

Record Sport believes that man is Rosenborg’s 19-year-old attacking midfielder Henriksen, who was on the verge of signing a £2.5m deal with Bruges in Belgium before he pulled out of the deal at the last minute after hearing a bigger club was tracking him.

Read more: Celtic boss Neil Lennon launches £3m swoop for star as he bids to strengthen side for Champions League push

Meanwhile, Lennon, who has pulled the plug on a pre-contract move for injured Polish defender Jaroslaw Fojut, revealed that Celtic have bid £3m for a mystery player - believed to be 19-yearold Rosenborg attacking midfielder Markus Henriksen.

'We bid for a player this week in excess of £3m, so the wheels are in motion to try to bring players in early,' said Lennon.

Read more: Hooper's going nowhere! Lennon vows to keep hold of Celtic's goal hero
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 24.05.2012 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We have not made any contact with the club yet but he is a player we admire," Lennon said after the 2-0 defeat by Norwich in Adam Drury's testimonial.

"We do like the player, but I do not know if we will be able to get a bid going in the next few days or not."

Read more: Celtic manager Neil Lennon confirms Henriksen interest

Rosenborg chief Hroar Stjernen said: “We are aware of Celtic’s interest in Markus.

“They had a scout watching him against Stabaek this month and also watched him earlier this season.

“There is also interest from clubs in Germany and France.

“We haven’t received an offer for him. Would we expect one in the summer? Yes.’’

Read more: Celtic boss Neil Lennon admits he'll have to move players on before he can make bid for Markus Henriksen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.05.2012 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markus Henrikson insists he is waiting for Celtic to make their move and has made no decision.

The Norway star has been targeted by Lennon and a bid of around £2.5m could lure him from Rosenborg.

The 19-year-old, who was watched by a host of scouts when he played against England at the weekend, is aware of Celtic’s interest but said: “I’m at Rosenborg and enjoy it so we’ll see what happens. I want to keep things secret.”

Read more: Fulham to scupper Celtic in race to land Scotland kid Jordan Rhodes by lodging £5m offer
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 30.05.2012 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic boss Neil Lennon has put Henriksen at the top of his summer wish list and is prepared to splash out at least £2.5million to land him.

Riseth insists that would be money well spent because he is convinced Henriksen will fetch MEGABUCKS in years to come.

He told SunSport: “Markus is the biggest talent in Norway right now and can become a star of the European game.

“He’s only 19 but already he is too good for Norwegian football.

“Celtic would probably need to pay around £2.5m to get him but I believe that is a very good price — a bargain.

“In years to come he will be worth a lot more. Celtic could keep him for two or three seasons and then make a lot of money on him. Markus will get better as he gets older. He will play more international games and his value will increase.

“Celtic would be getting a first-team player who would improve their side immediately. But he could also make the club millions in the future.”

Read more: This kid will net Hoops a fortune
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 04.07.2012 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

CELTIC are closing in on a loan move for Manchester City kid Mohammed Abu.

(...)

But they will have to compete with Belgian title-holders Anderlecht, who they are also trying to fight off in the chase to capture Rosenborg midfielder Markus Henriksen.

Read more: Celtic home in on loan move for Manchester City midfielder Mohammed Abu
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 13.07.2012 23:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Times:

Everton are ready to join the race for Markus Henriksen, the Norway midfield player, who has attracted bids from Celtic and Benfica. Everton are keen on the 19-year-old, who would cost around £2 million.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 20.08.2012 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins on Monday confirmed the club have had a bid accepted for Celtic midfielder Ki Sung-yueng.

Read more: Celtic accept Swansea City's £6m bid for South Korea international Ki Sung-yueng

Romours say Celtic now will make a £2.5m bid on Henriksen.
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 28.08.2012 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ Alkmaar moved into pole position to sign Celts target Markus Henriksen.

The Dutch side spent the day locked in talks with Rosenborg.

AZ director Earnie Stewart flew to Norway to meet Henriksen.

Rosenborg sources confirmed the Hoops are still in the mix to land the playmaker — a long-time target of Lennon.

Henriksen, 20, also revealed he hasn’t ruled out a move to Glasgow — despite the solid interest from Holland.

He explained: “Celtic is a very good club. I expect there will be some clarification soon.”

Read more: Willy wonga

Speaking at a press conference ahead of his side's Champions league play-off against Helsingborg on Wednesday, [Neil Lenonn] rejected rumours that he wants to sign the veteran forward - but said promising youngsters Boly and Henriksen were definitely on the Bhoys' radar.

Read more: Lennon: Celtic have no interest in signing Michael Owen
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 29.08.2012 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celtic target Henriksen chooses AZ Alkmaar

"It was not an easy decision to move," Henriksen told Adresseavisen.

"I am a homebody and, additionally, I have strong connections with Rosenborg.

"At the same time, I feel it is the right club for me and I have the chance to progress in my football career."
2mas
Sjef

PostPosted: 31.08.2012 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ legt Henriksen vast
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> English forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Utviklet av phpBB. Tilrettelagt for RBKweb.

ANNONSE
SITATET
© 1999-2024 RBKweb